SIMkey is a special SIM card that could be connected to the internet and finally a client server via mobile network. It is commonly used for e-commerce, e-government, mobile banking (online payment), etc.
How the product works:
How related parties are involved:
• High security of transmitted data: PKI technology combined with SIM card technology
• High efficiency at work: users could check information anytime and anywhere
• Supports OTA BIP, STK application and basic telecommunications capabilities.
• Supports RSA encryption and decryption, signature / inspection sign, SHA-1 and other computing capacity.
• Supports calculated signature, signature verification, HASH calculation, standard X.509 certificate.
• Card life cycle management of Digital Certificates.
• Certificate Application, View, Update, Revocation, Status queries.
• The chip with CC EAL5 + certification, the highest level of chip security test.
• Supports multiple e-commerce applications independent from each other.
Mobile police operation and mobile banking
Mobile Police Operation in China