SIManagement card is a special SIM card used in a terminal at an agent´s and authorizes the agent to issue SIM cards to subscribers, help them fulfill OTA services like top-up, balance check and other related SIM card applications.
• Phone number selection
• OTA top-up
• Services selection
• OTA Personalization
• Information distribution
How the product works:
How related parties are involved:
• Operators use PK card
• No plain data while data transferred or stored, spec KI
• Encryption data is decrypted on the blank cards
• Supports RSA /DES/3DES
• More convenience: no need to purchase the number from a designated retail outlet
• More choices of numbers: Since the number resources are shared between agents, subscribers can choose their favorite number in real time.
• Cost effective
• Develop more subscribers even in hard-to-reach rural areas
• No need to set up costly mobile retail outlets
• Manage SIM services including card issuance via OTA
SIManagement OTA Outlet solution
SIManagement for China Mobile
In Guizhou & Shanxi province, more than 3 million new subscribers have been developed via SIManagement in the past two years.